Our Mission Statement
The Mission of Trinity Methodist Church, Napier is to demonstrate God’s unconditional love through friendship, outreach and service in the community. We will carry out this mission through
- contributing to social service organisations
- caring for each other and those in need
- providing a central venue for community groups
- being a welcoming Church family for all people, irrespective of age, gender, sexual orientation or culture
- our full commitment to our promises as a member of the Inner City Church Covenant
- our active willingness to learn and grow in knowledge and faith
- the way we live our everyday lives
In October 2013 the Parish affirmed a Vision Statement and Goals - the Vision is of the Parish we perceive of the future, and the Goals are particular objectives over the next five years.
A copy of the Statement is available by clicking here.
Further Statements that undergird our ethos:
Methodist Church of New Zealand Vision Statement
Cycles of Hope
Charter of Compassion